You are about to download the VSC-Haste Vsix v1.2.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.37.0 and up: vsc-haste, Upload selected code to hasteb.in or a custom haste provider ...
Please note that the VSC-Haste Vsix file v1.2.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: vsc-haste-1.2.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.2.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.37.0 and up
• File Size: 507.46 KB (519644 Bytes)
• MD5: b18074777f35f445b41f600a6a889e30
• SHA1: f005c2219e14a2e3d0ad49a1453665dd1db4c1d8
• SHA256: ae99e28ce8398a5d90e83a8b84e8db7837cdecceade1e4b40da48da2a6ed303b
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
What Does The Extension Do
VSC-Haste is a freeware extension for VS Code published by ConorTheDev, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Upload selected code to hasteb.in or a custom haste provider ... Learn More >
How to Install VSC-Haste From a VSIX
You can easily install the VSC-Haste extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. vsc-haste-1.2.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).