You are about to download the KSQL Vsix v0.1.4 file for Visual Studio Code 1.25.0 and up: Language Support for KSQL. ...
Please note that the KSQL Vsix file v0.1.4 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: ksql-0.1.4_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.1.4
• Requires: VS Code 1.25.0 and up
• File Size: 1.02 MB (1066185 Bytes)
• MD5: a16f3e88fc8d3e476f27a69d05ca0023
• SHA1: 8d8acc1cde9fb59d2ae039558027a4bc594a7965
• SHA256: 9c07e3e06332056721a7feae7eca0172edc2cb5e7eee71a9e7aad1434e35b57e
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also KSQL is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
KSQL is a freeware extension for VS Code published by rmoff, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Language Support for KSQL. , KSQL Syntax Highlighting for VSCode ... Learn More >
How to Install KSQL From a VSIX
You can easily install the KSQL extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. ksql-0.1.4_vsixhub.com.vsix).