You are about to download the Vuex Suggest Vsix v1.1.1 file for Visual Studio Code 1.36.0 and up: Vuex suggest in Vue components ...
Please note that the Vuex Suggest Vsix file v1.1.1 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: vuex-suggest-1.1.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.1.1
• Requires: VS Code 1.36.0 and up
• File Size: 39.13 KB (40073 Bytes)
• MD5: 108c47aa6415e3a3ee8b2baeedad7df2
• SHA1: 56a8f0044f0c24c326c372da93ef248cad663461
• SHA256: 5d70cadafc5d41af8423f5ab60e051b71a22ffb69b53aa3179d6ec41178a7000
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Vuex Suggest is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Vuex Suggest is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Mikhail Nekrasov, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Vuex suggest in Vue components , Vuex autocomplete (suggestions) in Vue components based on "map..." methods ... Learn More >
How to Install Vuex Suggest From a VSIX
You can easily install the Vuex Suggest extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. vuex-suggest-1.1.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).