You are about to download the PickBasic Vsix v1.1.2 file for Visual Studio Code 1.1.0 and up: Pick Basic Syntax Highlighting and language support ...
Please note that the PickBasic Vsix file v1.1.2 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: pick-1.1.2_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.1.2
• Requires: VS Code 1.1.0 and up
• File Size: 6.05 KB (6192 Bytes)
• MD5: cca23acd33456fef0afe5aff8eb549da
• SHA1: 0717dcec613afc83314fd89373ab560cd0a2edd9
• SHA256: 7db122c0fbbe2d1eb5b5f9b2200fb71521f316fd5c6fdb2f9c13f39091625149
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also PickBasic is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
PickBasic is a freeware extension for VS Code published by TravisHaley, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Pick Basic Syntax Highlighting and language support , Visual Studio Code Pick Basic Code Syntax Highlighter ... Learn More >
How to Install PickBasic From a VSIX
You can easily install the PickBasic extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. pick-1.1.2_vsixhub.com.vsix).