You are about to download the Gitconfig Syntax Vsix v2.0.1 file for Visual Studio Code 1.5.0 and up: Adds syntax highlighting support for Git config files ...
Please note that the Gitconfig Syntax Vsix file v2.0.1 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: gitconfig-2.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 2.0.1
• Requires: VS Code 1.5.0 and up
• File Size: 4.69 KB (4798 Bytes)
• MD5: 7219998f69f10b3ecb63e1d6ff3dff43
• SHA1: 933ef259f8e1782381866712a54ec6bb149bb12f
• SHA256: bd4b9e40863859f564e147c9746b2b5082bd796a198aef8ddbbbb7302f9608f8
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Gitconfig Syntax is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Gitconfig Syntax is a freeware extension for VS Code published by sidneys1, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Adds syntax highlighting support for Git config files , A VSCode extension with `.gitconfig` language support. ... Learn More >
How to Install Gitconfig Syntax From a VSIX
You can easily install the Gitconfig Syntax extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. gitconfig-2.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).