You are about to download the XML Format Vsix v1.1.3 file for Visual Studio Code 1.19.0 and up: XML Format, Format XML documents ...
Please note that the XML Format Vsix file v1.1.3 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: xml-format-1.1.3_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.1.3
• Requires: VS Code 1.19.0 and up
• File Size: 6.94 KB (7109 Bytes)
• MD5: 5a77210cc7b8a827ddae1eb20db0833b
• SHA1: a9dd643ac2a699455083cf9d3f370d2c08de47ac
• SHA256: 1243efa678a14adace460edc1d3154d04aa1cb368712d3fd27ef399bdeb2db52
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also XML Format is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
XML Format is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Mike Burgh, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Format XML documents ... Learn More >
How to Install XML Format From a VSIX
You can easily install the XML Format extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. xml-format-1.1.3_vsixhub.com.vsix).
XML Format Version History