You are about to download the Tenjin (Perl) Vsix v1.0.1 file for Visual Studio Code 1.5.0 and up: VS Code support for Tenjin (Perl) Template syntax ...
Please note that the Tenjin (Perl) Vsix file v1.0.1 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: pltenjin-1.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.0.1
• Requires: VS Code 1.5.0 and up
• File Size: 60.70 KB (62159 Bytes)
• MD5: b195f32d0c0fa10e4c7f927570cd4e28
• SHA1: 9fe0d65061489aebf3fd003efd5aaecec0449265
• SHA256: b5da3918cf5ac1353b5d56407b3e428ed5696beb9a267e42389fb08f4e1f19cd
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Tenjin (Perl) is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Tenjin (Perl) is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Capy Software, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
VS Code support for Tenjin (Perl) Template syntax ... Learn More >
How to Install Tenjin (Perl) From a VSIX
You can easily install the Tenjin (Perl) extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. pltenjin-1.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).