You are about to download the Pico8VSCodeEditor Vsix v0.2.3 file for Visual Studio Code 1.27.0 and up: pico8vscodeeditor, VSCode editor for Pico-8 .p8 files with basic lua and pico8 api snippets. ...
Please note that the Pico8VSCodeEditor Vsix file v0.2.3 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: pico8vscodeeditor-0.2.3_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.2.3
• Requires: VS Code 1.27.0 and up
• File Size: 512.60 KB (524899 Bytes)
• MD5: a6c7e1ef403879cf4e7acffe0b891863
• SHA1: 8d3a1d2d24188e86090e9e03f3302020b0f29ad6
• SHA256: 6254acc1024f1f9240dbbe409a22366293d56a9e3c667b88936233495beb4a75
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Pico8VSCodeEditor is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Pico8VSCodeEditor is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Grumpydev, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
VSCode editor for Pico-8 .p8 files with basic lua and pico8 api snippets. , A plugin for VSCode for Pico8 development, with basic Lua language and Pico8 API support. ... Learn More >
How to Install Pico8VSCodeEditor From a VSIX
You can easily install the Pico8VSCodeEditor extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. pico8vscodeeditor-0.2.3_vsixhub.com.vsix).