You are about to download the Salesforce Code Analyzer Vsix v0.2.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.74.0 and up: Salesforce Code Analyzer, Salesforce Code Analyzer is a unified tool for source code analysis. Run Code Analyzer to scan multiple languages in your code and add diagnostic info to your code that describes the violations. ...
Please note that the Salesforce Code Analyzer Vsix file v0.2.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: sfdx-code-analyzer-vscode-0.2.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.2.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.74.0 and up
• File Size: 356.41 KB (364966 Bytes)
• MD5: b2899e5996b0a1b00e184fabb7695a0e
• SHA1: 1f3d6fe20b3d861f86c22dbffc63d49c62d5dac6
• SHA256: 3e924111ea0893b153062f93225d0b119959c49763b92579018635d7d293393f
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Salesforce Code Analyzer is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Salesforce Code Analyzer is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Salesforce, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Salesforce Code Analyzer is a unified tool for source code analysis. Run Code Analyzer to scan multiple languages in your code and add diagnostic info to your code that describes the violations. ... Learn More >
How to Install Salesforce Code Analyzer From a VSIX
You can easily install the Salesforce Code Analyzer extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. sfdx-code-analyzer-vscode-0.2.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Salesforce Code Analyzer Version History