You are about to download the Casing Convention Vsix v1.1.1 file for Visual Studio Code 1.79.0 and up: Casing Convention, Transform your text with the power of casing convention. ...
Please note that the Casing Convention Vsix file v1.1.1 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: casing-convention-1.1.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.1.1
• Requires: VS Code 1.79.0 and up
• File Size: 30.49 MB (31975744 Bytes)
• MD5: 342d5c849b3d7d12757418f9a502adf9
• SHA1: 2f83bb6e3980b51516014f0797dc11d4a7c08971
• SHA256: f4fb794bbddf6da974951a88acf7a75acf7113c7de229e33bc64c4a40a492e9a
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Casing Convention is included in these tags:
⋅ camelCase ⋅ Capital Case ⋅ CONSTANT_CASE ⋅ dot.case ⋅ Header-Case ⋅ help ⋅ kebab-case ⋅ lower case ⋅ lOWER cASE fIRST ⋅ no case ⋅ param-case ⋅ PascalCase ⋅ path/case ⋅ SCREAM-KEBAB-CASE ⋅ Sentence case ⋅ snake_case ⋅ spOngE cASe ⋅ SWap CacE ⋅ Title Case ⋅ UPPER CASE ⋅ Upper Case First
What Does The Extension Do
Casing Convention is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Otnansirk, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Transform your text with the power of casing convention. ... Learn More >
How to Install Casing Convention From a VSIX
You can easily install the Casing Convention extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. casing-convention-1.1.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Casing Convention Version History