You are about to download the Asciimoticons Vsix v1.0.1 file for Visual Studio Code 1.36.0 and up: asciimoticons, add ascii emoticons into your code ...
Please note that the Asciimoticons Vsix file v1.0.1 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: asciimoticons-1.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.0.1
• Requires: VS Code 1.36.0 and up
• File Size: 12.42 KB (12723 Bytes)
• MD5: 928a787253987512db583d0ab82c125a
• SHA1: f6cbfedd8de2305b21b8c3a2d5cf3cf5396fe684
• SHA256: 1d3a38ad758127eaf871fa1bf92fa754f0edddb956adb1b491cfee197874bc31
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Asciimoticons is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Asciimoticons is a freeware extension for VS Code published by inawords, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
add ascii emoticons into your code , vs code snippet extension ... Learn More >
How to Install Asciimoticons From a VSIX
You can easily install the Asciimoticons extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. asciimoticons-1.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).