You are about to download the Console Helper Vsix v0.1.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.71.0 and up: Console Helper, use console.log like jetbrains ...
Please note that the Console Helper Vsix file v0.1.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: console-helper-vscode-0.1.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.1.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.71.0 and up
• File Size: 28.23 KB (28906 Bytes)
• MD5: 097dd7b83486961d37830d7d88931888
• SHA1: 4fcee0f3cdca4b17a870ac91992b5dbf92736eb1
• SHA256: 5664e157305495b20f8c3588585246d965ed7aa7b05a982daeefcaea917ec800
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Console Helper is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Console Helper is a freeware extension for VS Code published by whosydd, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
use console.log like jetbrains ... Learn More >
How to Install Console Helper From a VSIX
You can easily install the Console Helper extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. console-helper-vscode-0.1.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).