You are about to download the PSL/Sugar Syntax Vsix v0.0.1 file for Visual Studio Code 1.71.0 and up: PSL/Sugar Syntax, Syntax highlighting for PSL/Sugar language ...
Please note that the PSL/Sugar Syntax Vsix file v0.0.1 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: psl-sugar-syntax-0.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.1
• Requires: VS Code 1.71.0 and up
• File Size: 11.59 KB (11870 Bytes)
• MD5: 2d5b31056f25477ad9aeefa6b0f4dcea
• SHA1: e67728d150345e23ffabe18797439ec29cbdb096
• SHA256: f5e11787990b1b55d05d4df074631c56a00bf43cd929e189b629c99997637220
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also PSL/Sugar Syntax is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
PSL/Sugar Syntax is a freeware extension for VS Code published by DominikMuller, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Syntax highlighting for PSL/Sugar language ... Learn More >
How to Install PSL/Sugar Syntax From a VSIX
You can easily install the PSL/Sugar Syntax extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. psl-sugar-syntax-0.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).