You are about to download the WereSoCool Vsix v0.0.2 file for Visual Studio Code 1.69.0 and up: weresocool, syntax highlighting for weresocool in vscode ...
Please note that the WereSoCool Vsix file v0.0.2 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: socool-0.0.2_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.2
• Requires: VS Code 1.69.0 and up
• File Size: 1.56 MB (1633945 Bytes)
• MD5: 35fa4788bc2e0fd9253432a37e129a47
• SHA1: 7a4ba7061c7726e934fb455da3d3b86c1e6c5741
• SHA256: 2aff72759241bf5c37c4bfe8d4d1ca1cdea7ae6d4633ae9d513097deaae8a3c5
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also WereSoCool is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
WereSoCool is a freeware extension for VS Code published by weresocool, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
syntax highlighting for weresocool in vscode ... Learn More >
How to Install WereSoCool From a VSIX
You can easily install the WereSoCool extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. socool-0.0.2_vsixhub.com.vsix).