You are about to download the OpenRA Lua Language Vsix v0.0.8 file for Visual Studio Code 1.32.0 and up: OpenRA Lua Language Extension, Adds game scripting API and map globals. ...
Please note that the OpenRA Lua Language Vsix file v0.0.8 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: vscode-openra-lua-0.0.8_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.8
• Requires: VS Code 1.32.0 and up
• File Size: 51.03 KB (52252 Bytes)
• MD5: 2aea088247d2d4f7eb02bc2736aedaa6
• SHA1: 4cd0d4b60e32e51800f89e72eb707e0d3f3e9e72
• SHA256: f30a220090bda41ed042608e61693f40369572a6663230974c628b65cbb9b2c3
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also OpenRA Lua Language is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
OpenRA Lua Language is a freeware extension for VS Code published by OpenRA, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Adds game scripting API and map globals. ... Learn More >
How to Install OpenRA Lua Language From a VSIX
You can easily install the OpenRA Lua Language extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. vscode-openra-lua-0.0.8_vsixhub.com.vsix).