You are about to download the ConTeXt Syntax Vsix v1.1.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.35.0 and up: Syntax Highlighting for the ConTeXt typesetting system. ...
Please note that the ConTeXt Syntax Vsix file v1.1.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: context-syntax-1.1.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.1.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.35.0 and up
• File Size: 5.41 KB (5543 Bytes)
• MD5: b5605250e1ae801f586fd367366cdec0
• SHA1: 44895cc14d579f1f174f3e35e304825d13785ee2
• SHA256: 53449315de57e7f2162df0147f92f03d04d10ff7574a3f06fbebbcba0c203e6c
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also ConTeXt Syntax is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
ConTeXt Syntax is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Julian G, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Syntax Highlighting for the ConTeXt typesetting system. , Visual Studio Code extension that enables syntax highlighting for the ConTeXt document processor. ... Learn More >
How to Install ConTeXt Syntax From a VSIX
You can easily install the ConTeXt Syntax extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. context-syntax-1.1.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).
ConTeXt Syntax Version History