You are about to download the Deep Blue Vsix v1.2.1 file for Visual Studio Code 1.35.0 and up: Deep Blue, Simple dark blue theme ...
Please note that the Deep Blue Vsix file v1.2.1 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: deep-blue-theme-1.2.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.2.1
• Requires: VS Code 1.35.0 and up
• File Size: 129.51 KB (132617 Bytes)
• MD5: fd6e7cfa116dad9fbf36aff64d7ba666
• SHA1: 0f6db7596aa448c15495551877dfa9e56975258e
• SHA256: e29db56e0303599cf1b8297a292669bb67865e9c9ecde8ab1581ef1348e01953
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Deep Blue is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Deep Blue is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Julian Kaindl, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Simple dark blue theme ... Learn More >
How to Install Deep Blue From a VSIX
You can easily install the Deep Blue extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. deep-blue-theme-1.2.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Deep Blue Version History