You are about to download the Bitbucket Pull Requests Vsix v0.3.10 file for Visual Studio Code 1.28.0 and up: Start a bitbucket pull request from VS code ...
Please note that the Bitbucket Pull Requests Vsix file v0.3.10 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: bitbucket-pull-requests-0.3.10_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.3.10
• Requires: VS Code 1.28.0 and up
• File Size: 675.39 KB (691601 Bytes)
• MD5: 388fd6f8194e405a8eb2b10c77c77c1b
• SHA1: e2bd9b82b8ac7dc6914f24dfa9c65884d6de1acb
• SHA256: f0952a542ba2f645bc29df4802e725a2c00bc4ac15bf4e9850f4637c54cebfc7
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
What Does The Extension Do
Bitbucket Pull Requests is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Ramiro Berrelleza, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Start a bitbucket pull request from VS code ... Learn More >
How to Install Bitbucket Pull Requests From a VSIX
You can easily install the Bitbucket Pull Requests extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. bitbucket-pull-requests-0.3.10_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Bitbucket Pull Requests Version History