You are about to download the JupyterLab Light Theme Vsix v0.1.1 file for Visual Studio Code 1.71.0 and up: JupyterLab Light Theme, JupyterLab light theme supporting Python and Markdown for Visual Studio Code. ...
Please note that the JupyterLab Light Theme Vsix file v0.1.1 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: jupyterlab-light-theme-0.1.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.1.1
• Requires: VS Code 1.71.0 and up
• File Size: 2.11 MB (2214035 Bytes)
• MD5: 4ae325a14e50bf8333a8b3dbe40f1eb7
• SHA1: ddfd090cc59cce03aa0c41ac3a97bc4a8e453d76
• SHA256: f8775c8d03b8832f79b9e18fdae6a8509fbbe6726c59f8ccbec7fb4381aedac0
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also JupyterLab Light Theme is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
JupyterLab Light Theme is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Miguel Corral Jr, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
JupyterLab light theme supporting Python and Markdown for Visual Studio Code. ... Learn More >
How to Install JupyterLab Light Theme From a VSIX
You can easily install the JupyterLab Light Theme extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. jupyterlab-light-theme-0.1.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).
JupyterLab Light Theme Version History