You are about to download the Codex Vsix v3.0.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.44.0 and up: Codex is a collection of Visual Studio Code extensions ...
Please note that the Codex Vsix file v3.0.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: codex-3.0.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 3.0.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.44.0 and up
• File Size: 129.73 KB (132845 Bytes)
• MD5: 38ce6e75192a7f1d24506c7a613028c0
• SHA1: 50435448dc0cb38af48224a3f17cf9ea13099fa2
• SHA256: e14862dbc24ae9e9502bfa8e61f9e63822b3d35db7e6b27a7e53d1c1e6759254
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
What Does The Extension Do
Codex is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Laczik Dávid, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Codex is a collection of Visual Studio Code extensions ... Learn More >
How to Install Codex From a VSIX
You can easily install the Codex extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. codex-3.0.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Codex Version History