You are about to download the Ask Codi Vsix v4.1.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.73.0 and up: AskCodi, An AI assistant for coders ...
Please note that the Ask Codi Vsix file v4.1.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: askcodi-vscode-4.1.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 4.1.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.73.0 and up
• File Size: 597.59 KB (611933 Bytes)
• MD5: f09fa2a962d2e3cc0cbc7e483074372e
• SHA1: dbf8390ca14a3196bccc805e67618a82382d506d
• SHA256: 36297b426de56c946e75482689a15b0d916be9f5a4b14e1c2bd68e443b124b04
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Ask Codi is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Ask Codi is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Assistiv AI, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
An AI assistant for coders ... Learn More >
How to Install Ask Codi From a VSIX
You can easily install the Ask Codi extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. askcodi-vscode-4.1.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Ask Codi Version History