You are about to download the Ask Codi Vsix v3.1.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.68.1 and up: Ask Codi, An AI assistant for coders ...
Please note that the Ask Codi Vsix file v3.1.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: askcodi-vscode-3.1.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 3.1.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.68.1 and up
• File Size: 2.51 MB (2626899 Bytes)
• MD5: 030f3d40ce564ef9cb02a36689753525
• SHA1: 035de8e7664d30d4a60c24363fa7dda4193bc615
• SHA256: b3b7b60da89c5993cc1a285f0331ca1996804a332c61e01efabe348746d13861
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Ask Codi is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Ask Codi is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Ask Codi, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
An AI assistant for coders ... Learn More >
How to Install Ask Codi From a VSIX
You can easily install the Ask Codi extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. askcodi-vscode-3.1.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Ask Codi Version History