You are about to download the Create-React-Component Vsix v0.1.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.30.0 and up: create-react-component, Util made to quickly create folder with React component, its styles file and index file ...
Please note that the Create-React-Component Vsix file v0.1.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: create-react-component-vol-two-0.1.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.1.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.30.0 and up
• File Size: 138.39 KB (141714 Bytes)
• MD5: 346f0bb1d7db6ba1de313f1e8bdf5ecb
• SHA1: aab7dcbf8029997dd248ebc17bd07634775aec44
• SHA256: 411d1c7de2cb635b5b503bd4e204d42790b857c626a1a6ce1715ee627261a2ed
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Create-React-Component is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Create-React-Component is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Aleksandrs Larionovs, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Util made to quickly create folder with React component, its styles file and index file ... Learn More >
How to Install Create-React-Component From a VSIX
You can easily install the Create-React-Component extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. create-react-component-vol-two-0.1.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).