You are about to download the Rose Garden Vsix v0.2.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.70.0 and up: Rose Garden, A sweet and refreshing colourful light VS code theme with pinks, purples and green ...
Please note that the Rose Garden Vsix file v0.2.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: rose-garden-0.2.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.2.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.70.0 and up
• File Size: 757.84 KB (776025 Bytes)
• MD5: 66eed8882aa1f4211362a8fd016297ac
• SHA1: 2c2370b3adcc6c582b752a7e097210bc6a3a15ad
• SHA256: cc4c326d74a6c83ff728e85544c44290cee9993cad7248000ede779ddad0101e
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Rose Garden is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Rose Garden is a freeware extension for VS Code published by emmavie, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
A sweet and refreshing colourful light VS code theme with pinks, purples and green ... Learn More >
How to Install Rose Garden From a VSIX
You can easily install the Rose Garden extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. rose-garden-0.2.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Rose Garden Version History