You are about to download the Front-End Extension Pack Vsix v0.0.2 file for Visual Studio Code 1.30.0 and up: This Extension Pack includes mostly important extensions that is needy for front-end developer ...
Please note that the Front-End Extension Pack Vsix file v0.0.2 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: front-end-ext-pack-0.0.2_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.2
• Requires: VS Code 1.30.0 and up
• File Size: 15.47 KB (15843 Bytes)
• MD5: d24edd7af048b41fc8e5d40713bf2f8d
• SHA1: b3127e8ae0591a6373e651d89e4ad317343585ce
• SHA256: 673f034f30fefde952ae65f470644d7889788a8d8718cdcc34805a03eca5d1f7
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Front-End Extension Pack is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Front-End Extension Pack is a freeware extension for VS Code published by VimLeSai, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
How to Install Front-End Extension Pack From a VSIX
You can easily install the Front-End Extension Pack extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. front-end-ext-pack-0.0.2_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Front-End Extension Pack Version History