You are about to download the Lesko Vsix v1.0.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.56.0 and up: Lesko, Lesko Programming Language ...
Please note that the Lesko Vsix file v1.0.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: lesko-1.0.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.0.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.56.0 and up
• File Size: 586.29 KB (600364 Bytes)
• MD5: abb74b96da867df4971b40e931ae633e
• SHA1: 2a831958843517e11a97839fc8b3c0925ff3b2e5
• SHA256: 02a0988da584877efb884d170885bc0458ac5c8c0e8f456a4abf324ad84104ab
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Lesko is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Lesko is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Akram Helali, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Lesko Programming Language ... Learn More >
How to Install Lesko From a VSIX
You can easily install the Lesko extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. lesko-1.0.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).