You are about to download the Pastel Peach Vsix v1.0.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.51.0 and up: Pastel Peach, Pastel Peach by Alister Roe ...
Please note that the Pastel Peach Vsix file v1.0.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: pastel-peach-theme-1.0.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.0.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.51.0 and up
• File Size: 9.88 KB (10112 Bytes)
• MD5: 70cc57220c73c7df0f0e9d77a11a975f
• SHA1: 9eee0eeea367dbbd3605e82cffc4b6bc96840634
• SHA256: 24db6393a4aa77d2966f1da49d99463ab1b366664ebd60dbdd776d214fdcd947
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Pastel Peach is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Pastel Peach is a freeware extension for VS Code published by AlisterPublisher, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Pastel Peach by Alister Roe ... Learn More >
How to Install Pastel Peach From a VSIX
You can easily install the Pastel Peach extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. pastel-peach-theme-1.0.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).