You are about to download the Autodep Vsix v1.0.1 file for Visual Studio Code 1.69.0 and up: Autodep, Automatic management of build deps for Node-based, build-system-dependent projects ...
Please note that the Autodep Vsix file v1.0.1 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: autodep-1.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.0.1
• Requires: VS Code 1.69.0 and up
• File Size: 1.80 MB (1888551 Bytes)
• MD5: 78bd0fb4589570c9b258d56642963f21
• SHA1: 86f2280a341e832ba035a10afdc869533518bb35
• SHA256: 9f738952103cb601a2fc464a9ce1c4e171b6ffa53c06860db554f99ff90ed2ea
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Autodep is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Autodep is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Sam Folorunsho, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Automatic management of build deps for Node-based, build-system-dependent projects ... Learn More >
How to Install Autodep From a VSIX
You can easily install the Autodep extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. autodep-1.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Autodep Version History