You are about to download the Send Snippet to Terminal Vsix v0.0.2 file for Visual Studio Code 1.70.0 and up: Send snippet to Terminal, Send code snippet to Terminal by automatically expanding the code block to cover the multiline command ...
Please note that the Send Snippet to Terminal Vsix file v0.0.2 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: send-snippet-to-terminal-0.0.2_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.2
• Requires: VS Code 1.70.0 and up
• File Size: 10.79 KB (11045 Bytes)
• MD5: 07fa14334e1580a630a5145a89ef4845
• SHA1: 856c3208a8083c811058d8d775e21de4f8ab10ef
• SHA256: ca65e5ce482fe19daf59f6d2f751f15a122cc57d5cc2992c853aa7dbc3b5859d
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Send Snippet to Terminal is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Send Snippet to Terminal is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Janne Mattila, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Send code snippet to Terminal by automatically expanding the code block to cover the multiline command ... Learn More >
How to Install Send Snippet to Terminal From a VSIX
You can easily install the Send Snippet to Terminal extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. send-snippet-to-terminal-0.0.2_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Send Snippet to Terminal Version History