You are about to download the Devops Highlighter Vsix v0.0.3 file for Visual Studio Code 1.69.0 and up: Devops Highlighter, Highlight the variables and parameters in azure devops yaml pipelines ...
Please note that the Devops Highlighter Vsix file v0.0.3 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: devops-highlighter-0.0.3_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.3
• Requires: VS Code 1.69.0 and up
• File Size: 10.08 KB (10324 Bytes)
• MD5: 972c6f3f3ed3075e3943b9f608c105ac
• SHA1: 9459f434ab8c9b5531176076b36080d2ea8dec05
• SHA256: 05f0ca7f1501757684b537ae1d246b1bc5b66bcb122440c8dc80a86068a2d037
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Devops Highlighter is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Devops Highlighter is a freeware extension for VS Code published by InSpark, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Highlight the variables and parameters in azure devops yaml pipelines ... Learn More >
How to Install Devops Highlighter From a VSIX
You can easily install the Devops Highlighter extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. devops-highlighter-0.0.3_vsixhub.com.vsix).