You are about to download the Moose Language Support Vsix v0.5.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.68.0 and up: MOOSE Language Support, Assists in writing MOOSE input files and code ...
Please note that the Moose Language Support Vsix file v0.5.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: moose-language-support-0.5.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.5.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.68.0 and up
• File Size: 3.65 MB (3823304 Bytes)
• MD5: 8197bbec919890aa2e0a46731a89c850
• SHA1: fdb9ff33d0934399ffe9cad5ae9cec78d2daaab2
• SHA256: 033d0a6b1643e544e9a37e40c0c2fb60af0e00cc7a7fd4e8751f3608d6c62f41
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Moose Language Support is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Moose Language Support is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Daniel Schwen, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Assists in writing MOOSE input files and code ... Learn More >
How to Install Moose Language Support From a VSIX
You can easily install the Moose Language Support extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. moose-language-support-0.5.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).