You are about to download the Azure IoT Tools Vsix v0.3.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.26.0 and up: The ultimate collection of extensions for working with Azure IoT in VS Code! ...
Please note that the Azure IoT Tools Vsix file v0.3.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: azure-iot-tools-0.3.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.3.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.26.0 and up
• File Size: 381.11 KB (390258 Bytes)
• MD5: 6cba1a3d30e58272236af59bc5a71e60
• SHA1: 75c6f0e9559839fc5633f88750088399230883bc
• SHA256: a8cbda1db4be0b306eb7af7ac6f879a90c2eb125c35049ecfe9279ba94063579
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Azure IoT Tools is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Azure IoT Tools is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Microsoft, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
The ultimate collection of extensions for working with Azure IoT in VS Code! ... Learn More >
How to Install Azure IoT Tools From a VSIX
You can easily install the Azure IoT Tools extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. azure-iot-tools-0.3.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).