You are about to download the Open In Azure DevOps Vsix v0.0.2 file for Visual Studio Code 1.40.0 and up: Open In Azure DevOps, Open the current file selection in Azure DevOps ...
Please note that the Open In Azure DevOps Vsix file v0.0.2 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: open-in-azure-devops-v2-0.0.2_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.2
• Requires: VS Code 1.40.0 and up
• File Size: 3.56 KB (3644 Bytes)
• MD5: 84f2aa5624f8dd93c89b6d9585f99da4
• SHA1: f6e708905a50e504c22a111a0a6aeb3a7051e9b7
• SHA256: e9b8790f4cee27fe87993ec3a1332543b18d2d6885f48c790f4b790d7255213d
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
What Does The Extension Do
Open In Azure DevOps is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Ankit Sharma, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Open the current file selection in Azure DevOps ... Learn More >
How to Install Open In Azure DevOps From a VSIX
You can easily install the Open In Azure DevOps extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. open-in-azure-devops-v2-0.0.2_vsixhub.com.vsix).