You are about to download the Aim Themes Vsix v0.0.7 file for Visual Studio Code 1.70.0 and up: Aim Themes, These are my favorite themes in Visual Studio Code. ...
Please note that the Aim Themes Vsix file v0.0.7 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: aim-0.0.7_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.7
• Requires: VS Code 1.70.0 and up
• File Size: 88.23 KB (90351 Bytes)
• MD5: 14a08069ccac5fbfc2b42032c7e63d15
• SHA1: e231b6d000d27a4d1e2bc423d8278f94ea60eff2
• SHA256: b2cc66bc1a9bd319e93c14e309daf60b804dc0350e58779202991cf100a4e85c
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Aim Themes is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Aim Themes is a freeware extension for VS Code published by EmeAim, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
These are my favorite themes in Visual Studio Code. ... Learn More >
How to Install Aim Themes From a VSIX
You can easily install the Aim Themes extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. aim-0.0.7_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Aim Themes Version History