You are about to download the HTML Checker Vsix v1.3.1 file for Visual Studio Code 1.69.0 and up: HTML Checker, Checks HTML code using the W3C Markup Validation Service. ...
Please note that the HTML Checker Vsix file v1.3.1 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: html-validator-1.3.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.3.1
• Requires: VS Code 1.69.0 and up
• File Size: 70.74 KB (72435 Bytes)
• MD5: f71f628c9fdad9b0a3c26d96f6f01367
• SHA1: 1e597b3c14e0bcaa495f92066e8fd2a2db7efe77
• SHA256: ee40f5d876ac314bf0422092509d07e6b44c68f46ae542d2307f905cbf96d8cf
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also HTML Checker is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
HTML Checker is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Narlotl, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Checks HTML code using the W3C Markup Validation Service. ... Learn More >
How to Install HTML Checker From a VSIX
You can easily install the HTML Checker extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. html-validator-1.3.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).
HTML Checker Version History