You are about to download the Postfixer Vsix v0.0.10 file for Visual Studio Code 1.66.0 and up: Postfixer, Postfix completions plugin for VScode ...
Please note that the Postfixer Vsix file v0.0.10 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: postfixer-0.0.10_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.10
• Requires: VS Code 1.66.0 and up
• File Size: 554.95 KB (568268 Bytes)
• MD5: ce8ff05c25a031be2541dcffc1b22174
• SHA1: b73d9705d8c37ece355978e071475489a1445af5
• SHA256: befdd3a913d5db778e09322b1104e048d66a594079afb908e79cff6c21bed58d
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
What Does The Extension Do
Postfixer is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Rahul Sinha, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Postfix completions plugin for VScode ... Learn More >
How to Install Postfixer From a VSIX
You can easily install the Postfixer extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. postfixer-0.0.10_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Postfixer Version History