You are about to download the Jest Coverage Of Current File Vsix v1.1.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.69.0 and up: JestCoverageOfCurrentFile, run jest for current file and get coverage info ...
Please note that the Jest Coverage Of Current File Vsix file v1.1.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: jestcoverageofcurrentfile-1.1.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.1.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.69.0 and up
• File Size: 458.48 KB (469488 Bytes)
• MD5: d2ee8473af2bd0ba600245cb2e8de9b5
• SHA1: 8bae7b46362ba458c261aede3dc9a2f19fb5948a
• SHA256: aeb05cf96332f38394de270c7a58e0145e10d8ce68740fdcd8e60274abaf1520
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Jest Coverage Of Current File is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Jest Coverage Of Current File is a freeware extension for VS Code published by findxc, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
run jest for current file and get coverage info ... Learn More >
How to Install Jest Coverage Of Current File From a VSIX
You can easily install the Jest Coverage Of Current File extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. jestcoverageofcurrentfile-1.1.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).