You are about to download the Auto Snippets Vsix v0.1.1 file for Visual Studio Code 1.69.0 and up: Auto Snippets, Insert text or run a command when a file of a particular type is created, or an empty file is opened. ...
Please note that the Auto Snippets Vsix file v0.1.1 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: auto-snippets-0.1.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.1.1
• Requires: VS Code 1.69.0 and up
• File Size: 104.97 KB (107485 Bytes)
• MD5: 4f76cd5170e45572451f20815eeb1369
• SHA1: 1813379e8e6d1688f411061555031905814f3759
• SHA256: 4d37062f3d0ba6d85c6f8358c0812711a0334c871b8f2698a6bfc17bded120d6
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Auto Snippets is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Auto Snippets is a freeware extension for VS Code published by andreasxp, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Insert text or run a command when a file of a particular type is created, or an empty file is opened. ... Learn More >
How to Install Auto Snippets From a VSIX
You can easily install the Auto Snippets extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. auto-snippets-0.1.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).