You are about to download the LitoShow Vsix v0.0.2 file for Visual Studio Code 1.67.0 and up: Playback your code using macros on VSCode ...
Please note that the LitoShow Vsix file v0.0.2 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: litoshow-0.0.2_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.2
• Requires: VS Code 1.67.0 and up
• File Size: 142.18 KB (145594 Bytes)
• MD5: 8b6a84215028577fd2c49bf88aa11e59
• SHA1: af412fb8c904f0f6c487c82340cb768967e00473
• SHA256: 57eb463ed82732811aeec166f23e191ad6ba5e02e321a93d162801ff0e48c240
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also LitoShow is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
LitoShow is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Fernando Palacios, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Playback your code using macros on VSCode ... Learn More >
How to Install LitoShow From a VSIX
You can easily install the LitoShow extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. litoshow-0.0.2_vsixhub.com.vsix).