You are about to download the Github Trending Vsix v0.2.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.69.0 and up: See what the GitHub community is most excited about in Visual Studio Code. ...
Please note that the Github Trending Vsix file v0.2.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: github-trending-0.2.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.2.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.69.0 and up
• File Size: 1.23 MB (1289009 Bytes)
• MD5: a111b2d6bcf1e0249e89c866da4d4b68
• SHA1: 10a4cbea6f47af118b11b25e404b488ae5232218
• SHA256: c7de74d00c120292a52d4321b7cfcc96b604d891e0b763007843cebf34caacdd
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Github Trending is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Github Trending is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Taipa Xu, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
See what the GitHub community is most excited about in Visual Studio Code. ... Learn More >
How to Install Github Trending From a VSIX
You can easily install the Github Trending extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. github-trending-0.2.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).