You are about to download the Git Extensions Vsix v1.1.3 file for Visual Studio Code 1.29.0 and up: Git Extensions for VS Code, Provide a command to browse the current project using GitExtensions, from the Explorer. ...
Please note that the Git Extensions Vsix file v1.1.3 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: git-extensions-for-vs-code-1.1.3_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.1.3
• Requires: VS Code 1.29.0 and up
• File Size: 79.60 KB (81508 Bytes)
• MD5: 7ecbb4f0ffac2976a0aabf6569dd6641
• SHA1: e916093af9e0267ae72da75a00978143af34400c
• SHA256: acf167d71fc51f2e764a05ab77b76feedeebb00edc724d078e4bee0d0473b98b
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Git Extensions is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Git Extensions is a freeware extension for VS Code published by ForEvolve, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Provide a command to browse the current project using GitExtensions, from the Explorer. , A VS Code extension that provides a command to browse the current project using GitExtensions, from the Explorer. ... Learn More >
How to Install Git Extensions From a VSIX
You can easily install the Git Extensions extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. git-extensions-for-vs-code-1.1.3_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Git Extensions Version History