You are about to download the Vehicle Syntax Highlighting Vsix v0.0.2 file for Visual Studio Code 1.69.0 and up: Syntax Highlighting for Vehicle ...
Please note that the Vehicle Syntax Highlighting Vsix file v0.0.2 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: vehicle-syntax-highlighting-0.0.2_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.2
• Requires: VS Code 1.69.0 and up
• File Size: 210.90 KB (215965 Bytes)
• MD5: faea27b2baf43f5ce7b53d15ded39d3f
• SHA1: 9257cb778ac8c2a6f73496f2ab66ebb90437493f
• SHA256: 2087581e957f227acafc87fca503c0dc79b0c1950c55b1d0405c528be871b81b
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Vehicle Syntax Highlighting is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Vehicle Syntax Highlighting is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Wen Kokke, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Syntax Highlighting for Vehicle ... Learn More >
How to Install Vehicle Syntax Highlighting From a VSIX
You can easily install the Vehicle Syntax Highlighting extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. vehicle-syntax-highlighting-0.0.2_vsixhub.com.vsix).