You are about to download the Docpair Vsix v0.1.920 file for Visual Studio Code 1.68.0 and up: Docpair - AI Documentation Generator [Deprecated], Generate docstrings for any language with a single click ...
Please note that the Docpair Vsix file v0.1.920 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: LightAI-0.1.920_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.1.920
• Requires: VS Code 1.68.0 and up
• File Size: 9.11 MB (9551717 Bytes)
• MD5: 84046f3d2edd6ec3d83f840ab6bb4723
• SHA1: 1c35d960cdac2264f74e4fd87b6c3fd3857d5ea3
• SHA256: 1e02432d17b9501f4b63298b3e75f1a17df14bdee57ff5eae14ad2a2b2951104
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Docpair is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Docpair is a freeware extension for VS Code published by LightAI, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Generate docstrings for any language with a single click ... Learn More >
How to Install Docpair From a VSIX
You can easily install the Docpair extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. LightAI-0.1.920_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Docpair Version History