You are about to download the Wildberries Vsix v0.0.1 file for Visual Studio Code 1.68.0 and up: A dark theme for purple lovers ...
Please note that the Wildberries Vsix file v0.0.1 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: wildberries-0.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.1
• Requires: VS Code 1.68.0 and up
• File Size: 385.29 KB (394542 Bytes)
• MD5: e7cf4e48ab53fc2563d894571895f42d
• SHA1: da0213236ac63eb45322e73a34da10fda2e04104
• SHA256: d995ac50163f7f44c345622e8400192f57994dd85e1fa8b8628ce02651f4fa63
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Wildberries is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Wildberries is a freeware extension for VS Code published by wildberries-theme, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
A dark theme for purple lovers ... Learn More >
How to Install Wildberries From a VSIX
You can easily install the Wildberries extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. wildberries-0.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).