You are about to download the Let Me Color Vsix v0.0.1 file for Visual Studio Code 1.69.0 and up: fun theme designed by Shourya Srivastava ...
Please note that the Let Me Color Vsix file v0.0.1 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: let-me-color-0.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.1
• Requires: VS Code 1.69.0 and up
• File Size: 208.79 KB (213797 Bytes)
• MD5: 56968cdf5debafb15cad74224ed17d7e
• SHA1: 6e1776db23cbf9ae9e52b9ea64dda056b4453500
• SHA256: 0b090317a4f25f81031e41bce4fe5ee034db4369dbbde65a30ffe7ccc9125b77
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Let Me Color is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Let Me Color is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Shourya Srivastava, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
fun theme designed by Shourya Srivastava ... Learn More >
How to Install Let Me Color From a VSIX
You can easily install the Let Me Color extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. let-me-color-0.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).