You are about to download the Sandbox Vsix v1.0.1 file for Visual Studio Code 1.36.0 and up: Instantly test snippets of JS/HTML/CSS using VS Code. ...
Please note that the Sandbox Vsix file v1.0.1 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: sandbox-1.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.0.1
• Requires: VS Code 1.36.0 and up
• File Size: 5.05 MB (5295363 Bytes)
• MD5: 549d5e1928e0a0cb682314f8b38fe3e9
• SHA1: f71363b48c8196e080072275d825900adcc969ef
• SHA256: beffea6fe0843c65ff0aae6b668fcd8fb56b103edb7082d88e40cf0cafdd7f3a
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Sandbox is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Sandbox is a freeware extension for VS Code published by jccr, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Instantly test snippets of JS/HTML/CSS using VS Code. ... Learn More >
How to Install Sandbox From a VSIX
You can easily install the Sandbox extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. sandbox-1.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).