You are about to download the MyasNick's Nexus Color Theme Vsix v1.0.7 file for Visual Studio Code 1.13.0 and up: MyasNick's Nexus Visual Studio Code color theme based on Nexus Sublime Text theme by Mark H. Morrison ...
Please note that the MyasNick's Nexus Color Theme Vsix file v1.0.7 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: nexus-vscode-color-theme-1.0.7_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.0.7
• Requires: VS Code 1.13.0 and up
• File Size: 45.57 KB (46665 Bytes)
• MD5: 15397260df20d4dce39f410b7069a73e
• SHA1: 84b430ceacec189009c932ed7c9f6e0f4a425506
• SHA256: 59848c7e7afc4e7e00bd2d8157de082b14ba06af00506ad03b234d2546641503
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also MyasNick's Nexus Color Theme is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
MyasNick's Nexus Color Theme is a freeware extension for VS Code published by MyasNick, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
MyasNick's Nexus Visual Studio Code color theme based on Nexus Sublime Text theme by Mark H. Morrison ... Learn More >
How to Install MyasNick's Nexus Color Theme From a VSIX
You can easily install the MyasNick's Nexus Color Theme extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. nexus-vscode-color-theme-1.0.7_vsixhub.com.vsix).