You are about to download the Compress My Css Vsix v0.2.1 file for Visual Studio Code 1.69.0 and up: Stylesheet formatter with single-line (stacked) rules format. ...
Please note that the Compress My Css Vsix file v0.2.1 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: compress-my-css-0.2.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.2.1
• Requires: VS Code 1.69.0 and up
• File Size: 2.07 MB (2166494 Bytes)
• MD5: 67327a736aac9af8abb32b85c4ccc4b8
• SHA1: 28b6d8da1a976152af374332b74543addf27de2d
• SHA256: 19b2cf82e2485c724403e48ec20d8e0b42a4a22aab0adac6fb612ca043db3a99
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Compress My Css is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Compress My Css is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Guasam, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Stylesheet formatter with single-line (stacked) rules format. ... Learn More >
How to Install Compress My Css From a VSIX
You can easily install the Compress My Css extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. compress-my-css-0.2.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).