You are about to download the Google Pinyin Vsix v0.1.5 file for Visual Studio Code 1.36.0 and up: google-pinyin, Input Chinese with online google input tools ...
Please note that the Google Pinyin Vsix file v0.1.5 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: google-pinyin-0.1.5_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.1.5
• Requires: VS Code 1.36.0 and up
• File Size: 12.83 KB (13135 Bytes)
• MD5: fdaaaded52786cb4df9d5af66832a305
• SHA1: 3d7086d8c3848ff775b13ae9d3badd07846adae6
• SHA256: fbd74cc452800a06742d741f9bef2a46f62d474b930f4b5d5add1a74cd52587c
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Google Pinyin is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Google Pinyin is a freeware extension for VS Code published by zyctree, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Input Chinese with online google input tools ... Learn More >
How to Install Google Pinyin From a VSIX
You can easily install the Google Pinyin extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. google-pinyin-0.1.5_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Google Pinyin Version History