You are about to download the Duck Duck Boom Vsix v0.0.3 file for Visual Studio Code 1.68.0 and up: Duck Duck Boom - import USB Rubber Ducky payloads quickly. ...
Please note that the Duck Duck Boom Vsix file v0.0.3 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: duck-duck-boom-0.0.3_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.3
• Requires: VS Code 1.68.0 and up
• File Size: 1.60 MB (1681034 Bytes)
• MD5: 65f57650ff5c4cfd0a5d5ecdfc5672bf
• SHA1: f6ce95a2ffd5b3f34ec7d6f5fa6639b4e9e6faea
• SHA256: f680850f011087d48d68fae400191b6491154123cd56b1126ed2cd469dc317de
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Duck Duck Boom is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Duck Duck Boom is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Angelina Tsuboi, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Duck Duck Boom - import USB Rubber Ducky payloads quickly. ... Learn More >
How to Install Duck Duck Boom From a VSIX
You can easily install the Duck Duck Boom extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. duck-duck-boom-0.0.3_vsixhub.com.vsix).