You are about to download the Azure Developer CLI Vsix v0.3.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.66.0 and up: Azure Developer CLI, Makes it easy to run, provision, and deploy Azure applications using the Azure Developer CLI ...
Please note that the Azure Developer CLI Vsix file v0.3.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: azure-dev-0.3.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.3.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.66.0 and up
• File Size: 395.74 KB (405233 Bytes)
• MD5: 93215fcdac5a83cdefde8564f70f17e5
• SHA1: 2c9b5875b0bdb49fe55bf9f9252c3e15612737ab
• SHA256: ad0e35a62cc9e4713c74451ea759ee73b4b5112c51a32d0532703e46235ee3b2
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
What Does The Extension Do
Azure Developer CLI is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Microsoft, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Makes it easy to run, provision, and deploy Azure applications using the Azure Developer CLI ... Learn More >
How to Install Azure Developer CLI From a VSIX
You can easily install the Azure Developer CLI extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. azure-dev-0.3.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Azure Developer CLI Version History